Monday, August 9, 2010

School is just around the corner!!

Granted, my kids are still too little for Back To School to be a totally big deal. My oldest is in her second year of preschool and I am counting down to the middle one's 1/2 birthday (two and a half) to really go full bore on the potty training so she can join sis. That doesn't stop me from feeling the need to get ready for back to school. I stood in the school supply section of Target last week just breathing in the smell of No. 2 pencils and thinking of that feeling of infinite possibility that new school supplies bring me.

Summer has been filled with lots of things. We have been really busy, the kids were all sick for a while, work comes and goes, anyway, it's time to get focused again. So, I am preparing for Back To School by teaching a Little Lunches class for the local Park & Rec. I am also putting together my schedule of posts and updates for the school year. Please check back later in the week and see what I have been up to.

I have a huge list of resources - lunch planners, menus, nutritional ideas, school lunch program information and packing tips - I am going through them and putting them in themed posts so you can take advantage of them. Lots of good stuff!!

How much of your back to school shopping/prep is done?

No comments:

Post a Comment